About Home Support Property Inspections
EARLE JOHNSON – Certified Professional Home Inspector (CPI)
Maryland’s Home Support Property Inspections is owned and operated by licensed home inspector Earle Johnson. In his more than 10 years as a home inspector, Earle has completed well over 1,000 inspections for the area’s home buyers, sellers, and owners. Previously an accountant, Earle decided to pursue a career in home inspection because of his interest in real estate and his experience buying his own properties. To this day, he enjoys reading up on both the real estate and home inspection industry so that he can stay current on the latest practices and offer his clients the best possible service. He’s committed to continuous education and professional development and enjoys the opportunity to share his knowledge with clients who are buying homes of their own. He adheres to Maryland’s Standards of Practice and code of ethics.
Background and Knowledge
Earle has been interested in the real estate industry for much of his life and understands the home buying process first-hand. He has invested in many properties of his own and has rented them out to tenants, so he knows exactly what issues homebuyers should be aware of before deciding to purchase. His background in accounting helped him develop a detail-oriented mind, which he uses today to help his clients uncover a home’s strengths and weaknesses. He is able to find what other inspectors may gloss over or miss completely, showing his clients that they are in good hands from the moment they schedule their inspection until well after they’ve purchased their home.
- Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Licensed Maryland Home Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified for Radon
- InterNACHI Certified for Mold
- InterNACHI Certified for Moisture Intrusion
- Attended American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) 203K Consultant #P1859
- HUD Certified Inspector #H559
- Fully insured with Errors & Omissions and General Liability Insurance